This is not an endorsement from Pioneer members nor its officers/directors.
Members and non-members can contact the following trainers who are authorized to conduct business at Pioneer Sportsmen Inc.
Members are not allowed to bring non-board approved instructors to Pioneer.
Note to Instructors:
In order to be an approved instructor at Pioneer you must have the following completed and approved.
- You must be a member in good standing.
- Have reasonable credentials for the subjects you teach.
- Provide proof of insurance with Pioneer Sportsmen Inc named.
- Submit your information to the board of directors for approval.
- If you need exclusive use of any part of the facilities, please make a request at a membership meeting or board meeting.
Please contact the BOD secretary email@example.com if you feel you should be added to this list or have corrections.
Name Web Site
Mike Briggs New England Tactical www.newenglandtactical.com
Dennis Crawford Goldstar Tactical firstname.lastname@example.org 603-470-9244
Mason Lane Firearms Training 603-340-6023
Rob Tibbo Critical Defense Institute www.cdi-group.org
Brian Harding Intro to Handgun/Competitive Shooting email@example.com 603-203-8084
Peter Jukoski Archery firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Schackart Archery email@example.com
John Straniero Granite Pistol Training Granitepistoltraining@gmail.com 603 249-6773