1. Before shooting, make absolutely certain that nobody is downrange.
2. No shooting before 8:00 AM or after sunset.
3. Keep muzzle pointed downrange at all times.
4. The firing line MUST be safe before anyone goes downrange. Actions open, Magazine removed, gun cleared and stored, placed on bench, Empty Chamber Indicators (ECI) should be placed in chamber, holstered, or placed into shooting bag. Do not handle or touch any firearms when someone else is downrange!
5. All shooters must shoot from the same firing line. Shooters must share the range. While it is permissible to shoot from forward of the established firing line, if others wish to use the same range then you must move back to the established firing line within a reasonable time frame. (30 minutes)
6. No shotguns allowed on this range.
7. No rifles larger than .22 rim fire.
8. This is the only range that targets may be placed forward of the berm at the 25 yard position (First set of cables and telephone poles) only during a bullseye match and bullseye practice.
9. Targets are to be placed directly in front of the berms at all times. Targets shall be placed in the target rail so that bullets will impact into the impact area of the berm. Do not place targets on top of the berm or between the berm and firing line. Targets should not be placed directly on the rail as this will damage the rail. Anyone caught setting targets in a manner that causes bullets to ricochet will be brought before the BOD for disciplinary action and risk loss of membership. (no refund) NOTE: Refer to the definition of the “Bullet Impact Zone” in the general rules range rules section above.
10. When shooting less than 50 yards all targets are placed at the foot of the berm. The shooter can then establish a firing line where desired shorter than 50 yards.
11. No shooting from behind the 50-yard line.
12. During winter this range will be closed; date of closure shall be determined by the CSRO and will be posted in the clubhouse and on the web site.
13. These rules will be posted on the 50-yard outdoor pistol range. Members are expected to know and obey all range rules, including the general rules, which will be posted in the clubhouse.
14. Restricted area:
a. No shooting to the right side of the berm
b. The steel tables used for Pin Shoots are restricted and subject to the Restricted Access Policy of PSI